Dear Michael, Tom, and the rest of the BuddyBoss hiring team…
I’d absolutely LOVE to come on board and give my all to sell, improve, fix, install, support, and popularize BuddyBoss! If you’re looking for a real team player who can:
- step right up to the plate and complete his assigned tasks
- make sure to satisfy clients and ensure positive project relationships
- find, report, and even fix bugs (not a coder, but i can make sure bugs get fixed)
- help develop client sites and communities in ways that excite them and turn their testimonials into fantastic sales materials for BuddyBoss
- actively promote BuddyBoss on social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- create excellent documentation for end users and customized video docs for high-end clients
- work respectfully, with heart and intelligence, in teams across countries and cultures
Watch my video about how the Profitable Virtual and Physical Business Integration process Dainis W. Michel is guiding me through is helping my business. Highly Recommended.
I would like to thank Dainis for his incredible caring and kindness for fellow musicians, and for writing such a fantastic book. I dearly hope that as time goes by, this gets the recognition it deserves as a fantastic resource for musicians who want a jump start when it comes to composition.
“This is one of the most complete collections of practical songwriting resources and ideas, both for creative inspiration and for a myriad of professional musical skills. Easy to access and great fun to read, these books are a must for the serious songwriter. Dainis’ insight into the artist’s mind is exceptional!”
“I am truly impressed with both the quantity and the quality of the information in “How to write your songs down” by Dainis W. Michel. There has been a tremendous amount of work into this project and the result is a stunningly simple explanation of song writing techniques.”
“You always make me proud – as a musician but, more important, as a wonderful human being and exceptional dad!”
Let Me Lend a Helping Hand
My experience includes the following projects and employers: